The Syncro´s "engine" is powered by a reliable and functional Meca-Quartz movement made by Seiko.
What exactly is 'Meca-Quartz'? - A movement developed by Seiko is a hybrid movement which combines the accuracy of a quartz watch (+/- 20 seconds average per month) with a Mechanical Chronograph (5 beat per second sweep chronograph hand and fly-back chronograph reset).
- Case Material - 316L (Surgical Grade) Stainless Steel, Polished and brushed steel - Version E black is DLC coated (Diamond like Carbon)
- Case Size - 44mm
- Lug To Lug - 44mm case: 49.9mm
- Case Thickness - 14.9mm with domed sapphire
- Date window
- Movement - Seiko VK64 meca-quartz hybrid
- Sub-dial description - VK64 left (60 minute Chrono timer) right (24 hour time)
- Crystal - Domed Sapphire Crystal -9Hands - Luminescent Hour Hands, C3 Superluminova
- Crown - Screw down
- Unidirectional rotating domed sapphire crystal bezel
- Strap - 44mm case 22mm width, 40mm case 20mm width
- Water Resistance - 20ATM/200m
- Warranty - 24 Months
Delivery: 10-14 working days