Perfect legibility even under the most adverse of conditions, the largest dial possible, and a bezel that won’t come off or pitch to one side: these are challenges that Sinn’s engineers have fulfilled with Model UX.
The case filled with a special oil makes the watch legible from every angle, even under water. This oil filling keeps the case water-resistant to any reachable diving depth. Currently the most modern and precise quartz movement on the market, keeps the UX’s time.
The temperature-stabilized movement is powered by a lithium ion battery, which not only has an exceptionally long life, but can also supply electricity at minus temperatures of up to -25° Celsius.
- Completely made of high-strength seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Thanks HYDRO Technology for perfect readability even under water and freedom from reflection at any angle and completely free from fogging
- Bezel with Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Functionally reliable from –20 °C up to +60 °C
- High-precision quartz movement, temperature compensated
- Captive diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Crown at 4 o'clock to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Mission timer design for optimal readability
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Pressure-resistance of the movement up to 5,000 m diving depth (= 500 bar) and of the case up to 12,000 m diving depth (= 1,200 bar), certified by DNV GL
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - UX SDR (EZM 2B) - Bracelet option 403.050
- ETA 955.652
- High-precision quartz movement
- Temperature compensated
- 7 bearing jewels
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309