Durability and clear readability in a 41 mm diameter size that is comfortable to wear: you will find these properties in the U50 series.
Visually, the diver’s watch is noticeable for the striking design of its matte-black dial and a display that concentrates on the essentials. When it comes to its features, we also focus consistently on typical SINN characteristics. The case and crown are thus made of high-strength seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel. This type of steel stands out not only for its extremely high strength and exceptional non-magnetic properties but also for its especially high resistance to seawater. We have designed the rotating bezel so that it is captive in the case. As it may experience high levels of stress during use, we have also hardened the surface using TEGIMENT Technology, making it especially scratch-resistant.
These features make it clear that the U50 is perfectly suited to diving use – a fact that has been verified by the classification company DNV GL. DNV GL verifies and certifies pressure resistance to a diving depth of 500 metres (= 50 bar) and temperature resistance and functionality in accordance with the European diving equipment standards.
- Case and crown made of high-strength, seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel
- Bezel with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Diameter of case: 41 mm
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Captive diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Crown at 4 o'clock to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 500 m diving depth (= 50 bar), certified by DNV GL
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - U50 - Black Leather Strap options - 1050.010
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309