The diving watch U2 is a professional mission timer which uses genuine German Submarine Steel, a material with extreme seawater-resistance and the highest level of non-magnetic properties. Sinn’s special oil and an adjusted position tolerance of the parts in the diving watch U2 series guarantee operation at temperatures ranging from minus 45°C to plus 80°C.
And that's not all: with the diver's bezel, this diving watch is well-equipped to measure the duration of a dive accurately. Fogging of the dial poses a safety risk when diving. To prevent this, we use EDR seals. This material, with its extreme chemical resistance and only a quarter of the gas permeability of conventional seals, prevents moisture from diffusing into the diving watch. The slightly domed, 4.2 mm thick scratch-resistance anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass withstands even the highest pressures. The case is filled with a protective gas, while three drying capsules keep the interior dry.
- TEGIMENT option:
The case also features TEGIMENT Technology, making it especially scratch-resistant. If you choose a silicone strap, the design of the clasp will also be on a TEGIMENT Technology basis. If you decide to go for a solid bracelet, this also features TEGIMENT Technology.
- Completely made of high-strength seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Case made with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Bezel with Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Functionally reliable from –45 °C up to +80 °C
- Captive diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Crown at 4 o'clock to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Second time zone on a 24-hour basis
- Mission timer design for optimal readability
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 2,000 m diving depth (= 200 bar), certified by DNV GL
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - U2 SDR (EZM 5) with Tegiment option - Misc Leather Strap option - 1020.05
- SW 330-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309