The U1 S E is an attractive new version of one of our most popular diver’s watches, the U1. Previously, the U1 was available with a black diver’s bezel. As the U1 S E, the watch now comes with an all-over Black Hard Coating on a tegimented basis, which further highlights its design.
The case and crown of the U1 S E are made of high-strength seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel. As well as having extreme seawater resistance, this material possesses the highest level of non-magnetic properties. Thanks to its captive design, it is virtually impossible for the diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting to become detached from the case as a result of hard knocks.
The watch has been checked for pressure resistance and tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL. This confirms that it is highly reliable.
- Case and crown made of high-strength, seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel
- Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Captive diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Crown at 4 o'clock to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Ivory-coloured coating on the indices, hands and numerals
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 1,000 m diving depth (= 100 bar), certified by DNV GL
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - U1 S E - Silicone Strap options -1010.023
- SW 200-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309