Striking lines, minimalistic displays and clear readability define the diving watches in the U1 series. A special feature of the U1 B is the matt-blue dial.
The luminous white indices and hands provide a strong contrast to the blue dial, ensuring outstanding readability at all times. The distinctive colours of the U1 B are further emphasised by a blue silicone strap.
The case made of high-strength German Submarine Steel, equipped with TEGIMENT Technology for increased scratch resistance, is extremely seawater-resistant and also possesses the highest level of non-magnetic properties. Hardened using TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant, the captive diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting is virtually impossible to detach by being knocked off.
DNV GL verifies and certifies the pressure resistance of the U1 B to a diving depth of 1,000 metres and its temperature resistance and functionality in accordance with the European diving device standards. Users of the U1 B can thus be assured that they are wearing a precise and reliable diving watch on their wrist.
- TEGIMENT option:
The case also features TEGIMENT Technology, making it especially scratch-resistant. If you choose a silicone strap, the design of the clasp will also be on a TEGIMENT Technology basis. If you decide to go for a solid bracelet, this also features TEGIMENT Technology.
- Matt-blue dial
- Case and crown made of high-strength seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel
- Case and bezel with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Captive diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Crown at 4 o'clock to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 1,000 m diving depth (= 100 bar), certified by DNV GL
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - U1 B with TEGIMENT - Bracelet option - 1010.031
- SW 200-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309