The diving watch EZM 3 is a mechanical watch made for the toughest diving jobs. This is because you can always rely on classical mechanics anywhere where a watch with a quartz movement could pose a risk due to electronic interference or failure of the internal power supply. This is especially true when these mechanics are protected by sophisticated Sinn technology.
Filling the case with a protective gas keeps ambient oxygen and other corrosive gases at bay. The integrated drying capsule also absorbs the inevitable humidity which diffuses into the watch. The combination of carefully selected material dimensions and qualities together with perfect workmanship and complex sealing measures — such as double O-rings on the screwable crown — permits the approved use of the diving watch EZM 3 for a diving depth of 500 meters, corresponding to a pressure of 50 bar. This is an extreme performance value for which Magnetic Field Protection is crucial: an additional, solid soft iron sheath around the movement protects the accuracy of the watch up to magnetic field influences amounting to 80,000 A / m.
All functions and printing on the dial not relevant to diving are muted in red.
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Magnetic Field Protection up to 80,000 A/m
- Functionally reliable from –45 °C up to +80°C
- Diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Crown on the left side of the case to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 500 m diving depth (= 50 bar), certified by DNV GL
- Mission timer design for optimal readability
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - EZM 3 - Black Leather Strap options - 603.010
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309