Every rescue mission to which emergency doctors are dispatched is a race to save lives – and against time. For the 'golden hour' and 'platinum ten menutes' are decisive in determining the course of action taken. This means that a patient should arrive at the hospital within the hour of an accident and that a critical patient should be treated and transported within the first ten minutes.
We have designed the EZM 12 specifically for such life-saving missions. A count-up inner rotating bezel allows emergency doctors to constantly keep an eye on the specified time frames, while a countdown outer rotating bezel enables e.g. the exact times for administering medication to be monitored. The seconds hand – designed in the shape of a rotor – features an integrated pulse scale which enables easy recording of the heart rate every 15 seconds. The EZM 12 ensures emergency personnel are equipped with a high-performing tool that will contribute significantly to saving lives.
Another special feature of the EZM 12 is the easy-clean watch and strap. The silicone strap can also be removed without the use of tools. The rotating bezel is removed using the large screwdriver on the pocketknife provided.
- Winner of the 'Excellent Product Design 2020' at the German Design Award
- Winner of the Red Dot Product Design Award 2019
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Case made with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Bezel with Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Silicone strap attachable without tools
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Magnetic Field Protection up to 80,000 A/m
- Count-up inner rotating bezel for quick and easy reading of the 'platinum ten minutes' and 'golden hour'
- Countdown outer rotating bezel
- Pulse rotor with pulse rotor scale for measuring heart rate
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Case back nickel-free, without TEGIMENT Technology
- Functionally reliable from −45 °C up to +80 °C
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - EZM 12 - Silicone Strap Options - 112.010
- ETA 2836-2
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309