An elegant instrument: even at first glance it is clear what characterises this chronograph with bicompax arrangement of the counters.
The chronograph 936 is a reliable time measurement instrument equipped with TEGIMENT Technology and Magnetic Field Protection. The dial is designed to greatly increase clarity and readability. The chronograph movement SZ05 was redesigned in house and focuses on the stopwatch minute display with 60-second scale at 3 o’clock and running seconds at 9 o’clock. The advantage of this is that it does away with the necessity of adding stopwatch minutes, as is required with conventional 30-second stopwatch minute displays. Optimum readability is also ensured in the dark, as the indices, hour and minute hands are coated in luminous white. Furthermore, the 936 is pressure-resistant up to 10 bar and resistant to low pressure.
The 936 also boasts clear design aesthetics expressed through elegant details such as the skeletonised hour and minute hands – both of which are rhodium coated and matt brushed. The counter rings for the stopwatch minutes and seconds have an iridescent effect, caused by a fine central groove.
- Winner of the Red Dot Product Design Award 2020
- Sinn chronograph movement SZ05 with a 60-second scale for the stopwatch minute
- Case made of stainless steel, satinised/polished
- Case made with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Nickel-free case back without TEGIMENT Technology
- Magnetic Field Protection up to 80,000 A/m
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 936 - Brown Leather Strap options - 936.010
- Sinn SZ05
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309