In addition to the fascinating variety of features, Model 903 has long been renowned for its meticulously designed dial. Watch connoisseurs appreciate the fine details as well as the impressive clarity in the how the functions are arranged.
The dial of this timepiece series is one of the most difficult to produce, with over 30 separate steps involved. To ensure that it retains its rich contrast and colorfastness, it is galvanized with black nickel coating. The counters are then milled into the dial using diamond planes and galvanized with silver nickel coating.
Thanks to the proven high grade automatic movement, the 903 remains both durable and reliable. We have arranged the minute and second counters as well as the small second second counter at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock. The date display is located at 4:30.
An eye-catching feature of the 903 is the additional crown at 10 o'clock. This is used to rotate the slide-rule ring around the outer edge of the dial. With this high-quality navigation chronograph, you can perform multiplication and division, calculate proportions and do various conversions.
- Case made of stainless steel, polished / satinized
- Column wheel chronograph, exquisitley decorated
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Black and silver electroplated dial
- Interior bezel with logarithmic scale and slide rule function
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 903 St - Bracelet option - 903.040
- LJP 8000
- Self-winding mechanism
- 28 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309