The 857 UTC series pilot watches unite all our core watchmaking competencies: these are instrument watches with a consistently functional design which honour the tradition of our navigation cockpit clocks.
The features include Magnetic Field Protection of up to 80,000 A/m, Ar-Dehumidifying Technology and pressure resistance of up to 20 bar. The pilot's bezel and the second time zone on a 24-hour basis make these watches perfect, all-purpose instruments.
The stainless steel pilot's bezel with minute ratcheting can be rotated on both sides and features a special mechanical system developed by Sinn to protect against loss. Like the case material, the base of the bezel is tempered with TEGIMENT Technology. The labelling is silver on an inset, black anodised aluminium ring to ensure optimal scale readability. A luminous triangle serves as the 0 / 60 minute mark. The rotating pilot´s bezel can be turned in both directions and clicks firmly and audibly into place at minute intervals.
- Case made of Stainless steel
- Case made with Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Magnetic Field Protection up to 80,000 A/m
- Nickel-free case back without TEGIMENT Technology
- Second time zone on a 24-hour basis
- Captive pilot's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 857 S UTC - Silicone Strap options - 857.020
- ETA 2893-2
- Self-winding mechanism
- 21 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309