The technical specifications of the 856 UTC provide impressive proof of our craftsmanship in the area of instrument watches. The second time zone on a 24-hour basis makes it ideal for people who frequently find themselves crossing time zones because of travel.
The aesthetics of this watch are determined by the striking form - a form which, as in all our watches, is dictated exclusively by the functions. The 856 UTC also features a range of technologies which, together, guarantee maximum reliability even in the most extreme of conditions.
In addition, the 856 UTC has a second time zone on a 24-hour basis with a hand which helps to locate the points of the compass. The hand is designed in the form of an arrow for this very purpose. The basic principle is simple: in the northern hemisphere, you hold the watch horizontally and turn it so that the 12-hour hand is pointing towards the sun - the 24-hour hand will then be pointing North. In the southern hemisphere, on the other hand, the same procedure will cause the hand to point South.
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Case made with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Magnetic Field Protection up to 80,000 A/m
- Nickel-free case back without TEGIMENT Technology
- Second time zone on a 24-hour basis
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 856 UTC - Silicone Strap options - 856.010
- SW 330-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309