Just how functional can a watch be? This is a question we've been asking ourselves since founding the company. And the answer? Our cockpit navigation clocks. Conceived for the instrument panels of aeroplanes and helicopters, and optimised to provide rapid and clear readability, they are specifically designed to offer time measurement in its purest form.
And they have now inspired us to create a watch with these same characteristics as well as Magnetic Field Protection of up to 80,000 A/m to complement our range of instrumental chronographs.
The dial design ensures especially clear readability: Maximum contrast of the hands, indices and numerals against the glare-free black dial. — Extremely large numerals for intuitive orientation even in low light levels. — Striking hand profiles. — Special long-lasting, luminous paint on the minute and hour hands and indices to ensure accurate reading even in adverse conditions.
- Case made of Stainless steel
- Case made with Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Magnetic Field Protection up to 80,000 A/m
- Nickel-free case back without TEGIMENT Technology
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 856 S - Silicone Strap options - 856.023
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28.800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309