The 836 perfectly combines instrumental functional robustness with sporty, practical design aesthetics. Equipped with hour, minute, second and date displays, this timepiece focuses on the essentials, boasts perfect readability and is extremely comfortable to wear thanks to a height of 10.6 mm.
Indices, hour and minute hands coated in luminous white ensure optimum readability even in the dark. The 836 is equipped with TEGIMENT Technology and Magnetic Field Protection. It is also pressure-resistant to 10 bar and resistant to low pressure.
A clear asthetic design, combined with creative details, creates a practical and sporty watch. These include the skeletonised hour and minute hands, which are coated in rhodium and are matt-brushed to create the finest silvery gleam. The resulting light reflections are highly consistent with those of the polished glass rim of the satinised stainless-steel case. In contrast, the extended seconds hand gleams in red.
The 836 shares many of these details with the 936 chronograph, which is characterised by its bicompax arrangement of the counters.
- Case made of stainless steel, satinised/polished
- Case made with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Nickel-free case back without TEGIMENT Technology
- Magnetic Field Protection up to 80,000 A/m
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 836 - Bracelet option - 836.010
- ETA 2892-A2
- Self-winding mechanism
- 21 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309