A popular and successful watch from the house of Sinn Spezialuhren. The Frankfurt Financial District Watch model 6000 was launched in 1999. With ‘Frankfurt am Main’ lettering on the dial and rotor engraving of the Frankfurt skyline, the chronograph documents for the first time the extraordinary relationship between the company and the financial metropolis. Model 6000 also marks the start of a classic series of Frankfurt Financial District Watches, each with their own individual characteristics. Of particular significance is model 6099. Released on the occasion of the 15th anniversary and based on the original model, the classic, elegant chronograph displays three time zones on a 12-hour basis and a rotor engraving of the Frankfurt skyline. The originality of this mechanical timepiece is underscored by its 41.5 mm diameter.
This watch is sold with a leather strap and a Black Calfskin Strap and Stainless Steel Fine Link Bracelet.
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Display of three time zones on a 12-hour basis
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Rotor engraving of the Frankfurt skyline
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 6099 - 6099.010
- SINN movement construction based on the SW 500
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309