In addition to the three simultaneously readable time zones, the deep black dial is a special feature in this watch of the Frankfurt Financial District Watches series. To achieve this, the dial blank is first refined using the classic satinizing technique with a sunburst cut, and then blackened in a galvanic process. The result is a deep, silky, matte shine that retains its deep black hue longer than any varnish or paint. The white, extremely long-lasting luminous special paint is applied by expert hands to the hands of the watch – just like the rhodanized appliqués.
The movement of the Frankfurt World Time Watch is exquisitely decorated; Geneva waves and blued screws please the eye of the connoisseur. The fine engraving on the rotor of the bull and the bear, the traditional symbols of the stock exchange, clearly indicate the home and origin of the watch: Frankfurt am Main.
This watch is sold with a leather strap and a Black Calfskin Strap and Stainless Steel Fine Link Bracelet.
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Display of three time zones on a 12-and 24-hour basis
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Exquisitely decorated movement with rotor engraved bull and bear
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 6060 - 6060.010
- SW 330-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309