The roots of model 6012 run deep into our traditional Frankfurt Financial District Watches, which were launched in 1999 with model 6000. The 6012 clearly demonstrates how we have continued to develop the series over the past 20 years and equip the various timepieces with remarkable features.
Model 6012 is the first to feature the Sinn SZ06 movement. Thanks to this complex factory modification, we were able to combine the stopwatch minute counter with 60-second scale and the full calendar display with a moon phase display. This also ensures optimum readability, as the stopwatch minutes from 0 to 60 can easily be read.
For the moon discs on the moon phase display we use real mother-of-pearl. Due to the special, naturally occurring surface structure, mother-of-pearl creates a matt iridescent finish, which enhances the elegance of the watch.
As a clear indication of our roots and reference to our home town, a stylish engraving of the Frankfurt skyline adorns the rotor of the fine, exquisitely decorated movement.
This watch is sold with a leather strap and a Black Calfskin Strap and Stainless Steel Fine Link Bracelet.
- Sinn SZ06 movement with a 60-second scale for the stopwatch minute, moon phase and full calendar display
- Moon phase display with real mother-of-pearl moon discs
- Centre-mounted date hand, weekday and month display
- Black electroplated dial, finished with a sunburst decoration
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Rotor engraving of the Frankfurt skyline
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 6012 - 6012.010
- SINN movement SZ06
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309