Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm purchase options.
If ever a watch could be designated as the classic of a complete series, then the Frankfurt Financial District Watch 6000 is it. In 1999 it became the foundation for the success of the popular Frankfurt Financial District Watches. It is thus a genuine milestone, even more so because the logo “Frankfurt am Main” appeared for the first time on a SINN dial.
The wide renown that this watches enjoys even beyond the city borders was documented by the “Golden Balance” award received for the white gold anniversary version in 2006 and the platinum edition in 2012 — not least due to the DIAPAL Technology used for the first time in this watch. This and other technical refinements are also found in this exclusive Frankfurt Financial District Watch in an elegant case of 18-carat rose gold.
The boldly expressive chronograph displays three time zones which can be easily and intuitively read. The electroplated black dial functions as a visual contrast. The rotor is adorned with an exquisite hand engraving of the Frankfurt skyline, or with your initials upon request. Of course, this watch is ideally suited for everyday use, as it is pressure-resistant to 10 bar (corresponds to 100 m water depth) and resistant to low pressure.
This watch is sold with a Black and Mocha Alligator Leather Strap.
- Case made of 18-carat rose gold, polished
- DIAPAL – the lubricant-free anchor escapement
- 5 years guarantee
- Display of three time zones on a 12-hour basis
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Rotor engraving of the Frankfurt skyline
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 6000 Rose Gold - 6000.040
- SINN movement construction based on the SW 500
- Self-winding mechanism
- 28 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309