Based on the classic Sinn 356 instrument chronograph, the Sinn 358 series offers a 42 mm diameter case and features a combination of clarity, functionalism and elegance.
However, it is not only the size which distinguishes these chronographs but also the conspicuous domed glass. We use sapphire crystal for this and for the transparent back in the 358 Sa PILOT. Creating such glasses requires a high level of craftsmanship and represents a specialised skill within the field of fine watchmaking. The watches incorporate the Valjoux 7750 calibre and feature chronograph functions plus a date and day display.
- Case made of stainless steel, satinized
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Display of date and day of the week
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 358 Sa Pilot - Brown Leather Strap options - 358.060
- Concepto C99001
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309