Avaliable to order - delivery in May
In keeping with the design of traditional instrumental chronographs, our 358 Sa PILOT B E model captivates with clarity, functionality and elegance – and also a dark-blue dial that has been finished with a sunburst decoration.
The distinctive colouring and striking combination of dark-blue dial and ivory-coloured coating on the indices, hands and numerals also catches the eye. This vintage-style colour scheme makes for an eye-catching contrast on this watch.
In addition to being 42 mm in diameter, the highly curved crystal made of sapphire crystal in a satinized stainless-steel case characterises the overall appearance. Sapphire crystal has also been used for the transparent case back, which enables you to take an exciting glimpse into the delicate work of the mechanical movement.
In terms of technology, Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging. Additionally equipped with a date and day of the week display, the 358 Sa PILOT B E model is resistant to low pressure, waterproof and pressure-resistant up to 10 bar.
- Case made of stainless steel, satinized
- Dark-blue electroplated dial with sunburst decoration
- Ivory-coloured coating on the indices, hands and numerals
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant up to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 358 Sa Pilot B E - Silicone Strap Options - 358.064
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309