Silver hands, appliqués, meticulously attached by hand and a black dial with sunburst decoration: it is this stylish arrangement featuring appealing design elements that turn an extraordinary watch into something exceptional. That result in an interplay which creates a highly exquisite and elegant feel.
The 1739 St I S, with a diameter of 39 mm, skilfully incorporates selected elements from previous styles, illustrating a sense of tradition. This is reinforced by the slightly curved, high-quality sapphire crystal. Such details define and characterise the overall appearance of this magnificent watch.
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Diameter of case: 39 mm
- Electroplated black dial with sunburst decoration
- Sapphire crystal glass in front
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Appliqués, meticulously attached by hand
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 1739 St I S - Brown Leather Strap Options - 1739.012
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309