Often it’s details that turn an extraordinary watch into something exceptional. Details such as sophisticated technical features. Or appealing design elements, such as those just waiting to be discovered in the 1739 St I 4N. Namely, the stylishly arranged golden hands, the appliqués, meticulously attached by hand and the silver electroplated dial with sunburst decoration – an interplay that creates a highly exquisite and elegant feel.
This timelessly classic design, skilfully incorporating elements from previous styles and thus illustrating a sense of tradition, is reinforced by the slightly curved, high-quality sapphire crystal. Such details define and characterise the overall appearance of this magnificent watch, which has a diameter of 39 mm.
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Diameter of case: 39 mm
- Silver electroplated dial with sunburst decoration
- Sapphire crystal glass in front
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Appliqués, meticulously attached by hand
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 1739 St I 4N - Black Leather Strap Options - 1739.011
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309