The 105 St Sa W combines uncompromising function and high-quality design in a whole new way. The timepiece boasts an impressive combination of technical, sporty design and a diverse range of functions. It’s not only the reduced, contemporary look which wins over watch experts, but also the multifunctional rotating bezel, which has shown itself to be a versatile special feature. The advancing minute scale on it allows you to measure time. Or you can use the bidirectional rotating bezel with 12-hour scale to set up a second time zone, with, for example, the hour hand showing the reference time on the dial and the local time on the rotating bezel. The rotating bezel itself has a captive connection to the bead-blasted case. Its Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis lends the watch a professional overall look.
The dial comes in matt white with accents in orange. The day of the week and date display can appear in English or German. And beyond high-precision time measurement, you can also observe the refinements of the mechanical movement in great detail through the transparent case back made from sapphire crystal.
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Captive multifunctional rotating bezel with minute ratcheting and Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Second time zone on a 12-hour basis
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 105 St Sa W - Black Leather Strap options - 105.011
- SW 220-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309