This series has a clearly structured look which makes it easy to read the time, date and day of the week: these are classic pilot watches in the time-honoured SINN tradition. You can see why they are among the best-loved timepieces we produce.
The 104 St Sa I A has a distinctive colouring, with its special anthracite dial. The sunburst decoration underscores the timeless elegance of this watch.
Sapphire crystal is used for the crystal on the front and the transparent back. The pilot’s bezel can be rotated in both directions. With minute ratcheting. It is captive in the polished stainless steel case and has a luminous triangular key marker.
The watch is pressure-resistant up to 20 bar and resistant to low pressure.
- Winner of the 'Excellent Product Design 2021' at the German Design Award
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Anthracite electroplated dial, finished with a sunburst decoration
- Captive pilot's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 104 St Sa I A - Brown Leather Starp Options - 104.014
- SW 220-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309