The 910 SRS is a particularly stylish watch characterised by sophisticated horological details. For example, the stopwatch also features a flyback chronograph function, which allows the chronograph’s hand to be stopped, reset to zero, and restarted by pushing the reset button at 4 o’clock. The continuous stop-seconds hand in particular can be reset to zero with the single push of a button and instantly restarted without losing time. The advantage of this is accurate time measurement down to the last second of consecutive time intervals. Another term for flyback is ‘reset in flight’.
The time on this watch is stopped by a traditional column wheel chronograph. The column wheel chronograph is a complication of sophisticated craftsmanship, with a tradition dating back to the mid 1900s when the column wheel control mechanism was a key component in traditional chronographs.
Such a complication is extremely complex to produce and requires the utmost care and precision in assembly. Since the column wheel controls the start, stop and reset functions, it is subject to high levels of stress. The highest possible resistance to wear and tear is required in order to make full use of the benefits, for example an easy-to-operate push-piece.
Attached appliqués and polished, shiny chamfers on the counter rings, which correspond harmoniously with the polished glass rim, underline the high-quality aesthetics of this timepiece. The 910 SRS also features a fine, exquisitely decorated movement, which can be admired through the transparent back made of sapphire crystal glass.
- Case made of stainless steel, polished/satinised
- Column wheel chronograph, exquisitely decorated
- Flyback chronograph function (SRS = Stopp-Retour-Start)
- Double scale for measuring units per hour (e.g. kilometres)
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Attached appliqué
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Resistant to low pressure
Sinn - 910 SRS - Bracelet option - 910.020
- Valjoux 7750 Flyback
- Self-winding mechanism
- 27 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Shock resistant as per DIN ISO 1413
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309