All housed in a stylish closed display case measuring 26.5cm (H) x 18.5cm (D) x 23.5cm (W)
This luxury dual watch winder has the following features:
- 2 Individually programmable rotors
- Multi directional winders (CW, CCW or alternately CW/CCW)
- Variable Turns Per Day (650, 750, 850, 1000, 1950) plus a Speed Wind mode to enable you wind a stopped watch
- LED downlighters
- Digital touch screen display including clock
- Built in drawer storage for extra watches
- Remote control
- Ultra quiet motors
- AC mains powered (British 3 pin plug supplied as standard; US or European adapter also available and shipped by default if the order is going to one of these areas i.e. if you live in North America we send you a US adapter or if you live in the EU we will send an EU adapter)
- All housed in a stylish closed display case measuring 26.5cm (H) x 18.5cm (D) x 23.5cm (W)
TWO WATCH WINDER INFORMATION
This stylish2-watch winderfrom Barrington presents the ideal solution for winding up to 2 watches at the same time and is presented in an elegant closed display case. Showcasing our usual commitment to quality design and engineering, this 2-watch winder box incorporates a number of luxury features that make it stand out from the crowd.
In common with other models in our automatic watch winder range, each rotor in our 2 watch winder is individually programmable with variable settings (anti-clockwise, clockwise and alternating rotation) and the ability to set the number of turns per day to 650, 750, 850, 1000 or 1950 rotations. Featuring ultra-quiet Japanese motors, a remote control and digital display, the unit is set in a carbon fibre-effect backdrop with LED downlighters and a built-in storage drawer, ideal if you have extra watches to accommodate.
Barrington 2 Watch Winder
3-4 working days
This winder operates on a basis of gentle rotation to wind watches. Older generation Watch Winders were programmed to be always on (i.e. rotating without a pause) in an effort to wind the watch as quickly as possible. This can lead to over-winding of a watch and potential damage to the main spring. Gentle rotation ensures a consistent movement over a longer period of time that won't over-wind your watch.
When initially turned on the rotor turns for 1 minute before pausing. The length of the pause is determined by the Turns Per Day setting (a lower TPD setting will mean a longer pause and vice versa) and once it is completed the rotor turns again for just 1 minute. This cycle continues silently for 12 hours, then rests for 12 hours, before beginning again and so on until the winder is turned off.
If the Direction setting is set to clockwise then the rotor will always rotate in a Clockwise manner; the same principle applies if the Direction setting is set to Anti-Clockwise. However, if the Direction setting is set to the third setting, Alternately Clockwise/Anti-Clockwise, the first 1 minute rotation will be Clockwise, the next 1 minute rotation will be Anti-Clockwise and so on, ensuring your watch gets a balanced, yet gentle, rotation.