At a classic 38.5 mm in diameter, the case boasts a fine satinised finish and exudes outstanding, sophisticated functionality.
Particularly noteworthy is not only the guilloché, light-coloured copper electroplated dial, but also the highly curved sapphire crystal glass, which is ground out and carefully polished using a complex process involving an approximately 5 mm solid blank with five different curvature radii. This not only enhances the classic look of the glass, it also makes it stronger and more resilient than flat-ground glass. The anti-reflective coating on both sides facilitates accurate reading of the distinctively designed dial even under extreme lighting conditions.
The transparent case back made of sapphire glass offers a fascinating insight into the fine mechanical movement, which has been decorated with an exquisite finish and blued screws.
- Case made of stainless steel, satinized
- Display of date and day of the week
- Copper electroplated guilloché dial
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 356 Sa Pilot II - Brown Leather Strap option - 356.072
- SW 500
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309