Based on a streamlined version of the 256 pilot's chronograph developed for the Japanese market, our 356 series was created in 1996 with the characteristic FLIEGER [PILOT] logo on the matte black dial. With a case diameter of 38.5 mm, it is somewhat smaller, but even more successful in design.
This classically elegant chronograph captures your attention with its clean, esthetic style. There is nothing to distract from the essentials. Everything is designed to ensure accurate reading of the various times. The hour, minute and centrally positioned second hand are skeletonized and coated with special long-lasting, luminous paint, as are the large, clearly readable Arabic numerals.
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Display of date and day of the week
- Acrylic glass (sapphire crystal glass optional)
- Solid case back (transparent case back made of sapphire crystal optional)
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 356 Pilot - Brown Leather Strap option - 356.020
- SW 500
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309