The pilot watches in Sinn's 103 series make it instantly clear what these timepieces were created for: uncompromising functionality. Following company tradition, the design of these watches reminds one of the instruments in an airplane cockpit.
After all, the first timepieces by the company's founder were mechanical airplane cockpit clocks for professional use. Model 103 St Sa is equipped with a high-domed, scratch-resistance sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides and has a transparent back made of sapphire crystal glass.
This watch is also available with Ar-Dehumidifying Technology as an option.
- Case made of stainless steel, polished
- Captive pilot's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Optionally: Ar-Dehumidifying Technology for enhanced freedom from fogging
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Sinn - 103 St Sa - Black leather strap options - 103.061
- Concepto C99001
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309